Anova Financial Networks is celebrating a decade of service as proven provider of financial market data and ultra-low latency networks. In that time, our company has gone through a significant metamorphosis from a metro bandwidth company to the only global carrier that offers both wireless and fiber connectivity, as well as market data distribution across all asset classes.
We recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary with great customers, partners and friends while overlooking the Chicago skyline. We looked back at our collective accomplishments so far and toasted to our continued success.
Keep reading for a quick look at the growth of Anova.
Anova got its start as an engineering-based firm in 2009 and since then we’ve transformed into one of preeminent firms that green-field builds the mission-critical networks linking financial liquidity centers, routes such as NASDAQ to NYSE and the Tokyo Stock Exchange to the Singapore Exchange. Financial firms of all sizes rely on Anova’s networks to deliver ultra-low latency, high availability wireless and scalable capacity to both established and emerging markets worldwide.
Our Asian wireless network acquisition last year catapulted the company onto the global stage as we enhanced our international assets and advanced the products and services we provide to the financial community. Our development into a world-class financial trading network has been further shaped by a number of significant milestones in all areas of our business and key markets, including:
- May 2019: Anova Financial Networks unveils the fastest known market data option between Chicago and New Jersey. The corridor connects the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) to all major points within the New Jersey Triangle, including BATS, NASDAQ, BrokerTec and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) – providing a true competitive edge for financial firms.
- May 2019: Anova Financial Network debuts a newly redesigned website showcasing a global financial network footprint and strategy.
- March 2019: Anova Financial Networks marks its Asia expansion by deploying a new intra-Asia network aimed at connecting the major financial nodes in the region with a combination of fiber and wireless technologies.
- February 2019: Anova Financial Networks earns service operations licenses in Singapore and Japan, allowing Anova to move forward with operations in those areas. Anova is building a four-site network in Asia, and the first route – Singapore (SGX) to Tokyo (CC2) – is now live.
- November 2018: Anova Technologies officially rebrands to Anova Financial Networks, including a redesigned logo.
- October 2018: Anova partners with Beeks Financial Cloud to provide ultra-low latency wireless connectivity between major foreign exchange hubs. The joint offering provides cost-effective and ultra-low latency connectivity over a robust wireless network that is double the size of most other commercially available routes.
- September 2018: Anova appoints Joe Hilt as VP of Sales and Marketing to lead the company’s global growth strategies and new product development to the financial services industry.
- February 2018: Anova acquires Wireless Assets to deliver 300Mbps of transport between CME, CBOE, BATS and NASDAQ. The transaction allows Anova to interconnect its metro networks in Chicago & New Jersey and instantly becomes one of the fastest commercial paths between these regions
- May 2017: Anova is the launches the fastest 40Gbps lit fiber services for the financial industry connecting all major Futures and Equity Exchanges.
- March 2017: Anova goes live with patented wireless to fiber arbitration service between BATS and NASDAQ. The product offers “self-healing” between disparate transport mediums, ensuring a packet is never dropped in fast markets or inclement weather.
- July 2015: Anova announces the world’s first laser network for transporting equities market data between NASDAQ & BATS/DirectEdge is live and operational.
- June 2015: Anova partners with AOptix to wirelessly connect NASDAQ and BATS with laser-radio technology.
The Anova Financial Networks story has matured and yet, is still only just getting started. Stay tuned for an imminent upgrade of the connectivity within the New Jersey Equity Triangle from NASDAQ to NYSE to BATS!