Anova Financial Networks seeks to accelerate the development of ultra-low latency transport devices! As a vertically integrated design and developer of ultra-low latency solutions, instruments, and systems, for High-Frequency Trading networks, our product portfolio includes, high resiliency fail-over and low-latency port-aggregation units.
Anova is seeking an individual contributor who will be responsible for analyzing, developing, executing, and reporting on Market Data Services deployed on our networks. This position will develop a core competency and evolve into a knowledge leader on Exchange Market Data, data delivery, format, and structure. With other members of the engineering and product development teams, this person is responsible for the quality deployment of existing and new Market Data Service offerings. The candidate must be team-oriented, creative, and have excellent technical, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
The individual should possess excellent individual and group work skills and have the ability to interact with developers, engineers, sales, and marketing. Responsibilities include the creation, execution and reporting to validate the functionality, performance and quality of the Anova Market Data Service offerings.
Ideally, the candidate must have a solid foundation in Finance and/or Information Technology in order to analyze, develop, validate, and assess the performance of the Anova Market Data Services. They should have the ability to provide feedback/solutions to enhance the product offering.
Essential Job Functions include the following, but are not limited to:
- Develop expertise and knowledge base of Worldwide Financial Exchange Market Data formats
- Work closely with development team and marketing to enhance and create new product offerings
- Assist in the development of efficient parsing of market data to optimize the utilization of the Anova Network internally and with select vendors
- Analyze, develop, and summarize the Market Data formats for the Global Financial Exchanges
- Assist Product Development with Anova fulfilling the requirements as a Market Data Provider with the Global Financial Exchanges
Qualifications, Skills, Experience:
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or Information Technology
- Previous experience with market data analytics is preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability work in an experientially diverse team
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience with Financial Exchange (e.g. BATS, CME, ICE, etc.) market data
- Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal skills in a technically dynamic environment
- Demonstrated knowledge or skill in computational languages (e.g. R, PERL, Python) is desirable
- Understanding of the OSI model; in particular layer 1-3
- Lawful employment in the USA on a permanent basis without sponsorship or representation
- Travel as needed